RSRP supports partner agencies with supplementary physical infrastructure required for day-to-day regulatory oversight. This support varies depending on specific country:
- Provision of office space for the purpose of establishing regional regulatory offices in Vanadzor and Goris (Armenia) and Poti (Georgia).
- ANRA headquarter office renovation (Armenia) and construction of the training facility (Tajikistan)
- Transport to support inventory activities and day-to-day oversight activities (several countries)
- Office systems and equipment (computer equipment and peripheries, installation of local area networks, establishment of systems for effective communication with regional offices, office furniture and security systems, etc.) (several countries)
- Radiological equipment including dosimeters, spectrometers, and phantom devices for radiotherapy (Armenia, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Panama)
- IT support including development of web-sites and document publishing (Armenia, Georgia, Moldova)